Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nor'easter to Remember






Hi Everyone:

You've heard of pheasant under glass? This is Flagship under water!

We have been closed due to storm damage and anticipate reopening on Tuesday or Wednesday. We all apologize for any inconvenience. Believe me, we'd rather be open for business.

The damage is more extensive than I would have hoped, but it is all repairable and cleanable. We were insured, but, as you know, this doesn't make up for that heartsick way you feel when you see the business that you love damaged. I have a lot of work ahead of me during the next few days. Please pray that everything falls into place quickly, as this is not only my livelihood, but I also have a number of staff members affected.

We've taken a beating, but know that we will be back very soon to serve you. And food will be fun again, really soon.

Love to all,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment